Booking Your Conservation Education Experience
Try our easy-to-use database search to find the program that suits your Grade and class and meets your Curriculum needs:
To book a program please contact our staff.
Five easy steps to booking a program
- Choose the desired program(s). Programs are typically two hours in length. Some primary programs may only be 1.5 hours in length.
- Choose a location for your conservation education program (some programs are only available at specific conservation area(s).
- Choose a date and also have an alternative date too. Morning programs begin between 9:00 - 10:00 and afternoon programs begin between 11:30 - 12:30.
- Contact Denise firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 255 at 519-235-2610 or toll-free 1-888-286-2610 well in advance of the date you wish to book to make your booking, or use our online request form.
- Don't forget to arrange for chaperones to attend the field trip. There are no extra charges for chaperones. Make sure you have the correct number in accordance with your school board policies.
More information about Conservation Education Experiences are found in the links below:
- Program fees
- Things to remember
- Education Program Policies
- Download Conservation Education Programs Flyer
- Snowshoeing Rentals and Programs
Read what teachers are saying about us!
Please visit our Teacher Testimonial webpage.
If you have had a recent Conservation Education Experience, please take the time to fill out and fax back our Teacher Evaluation Form.