- Interactive, online maps of conservation areas.
Safety in the woods
- Here is some information on safety in the woods - for instance, during hunting seasons.
South Huron Trail Run
- The scenic 8-km South Huron Trail Run and the two-kilometre Fun Run were held for many years thanks to volunteers and participants.
Spring Water Awareness Program
- Keeping Ontario's waterways clean and beautiful means knowing how to 'boat smart.' Educate yourself and become a confident environmental champion on your lake through BoatClean.
Keeping Water Clean
- Find out about highly vulnerable aquifers and significant groundwater recharge areas and how you can protect municipal sources of drinking water there.
- Purchase a rain barrel - save money, conserve water, keep water clean, support community.