Education Programs for Community and Youth
Click here to learn more about booking a Conservation Education Experience.
Ausable Bayfield Conservation offers a wide variety of programs for all age levels. Listed below are our most popular programs:
- Habitat Improvements: Bluebird or Bat Boxes (An additional material fee applies)
- Puddles and Pollywogs: Pond or River Ramble
- Bird Presentations - Winter and Feeding the Birds
- Eco-Dynamics - Team Building
- Fantastic Fossils
- Amazing Animals
- Complete listing of school programs, both indoor and outdoor
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us to deliver a custom program for your group!
Scout and Guide Badge Requirements
All of our programs have components that will meet one or more of your badge requirements. Speak to us about how we can adjust the program to meet your specific needs.
Yellow Fish Road™
Looking for something with an environmental action component? Choose Yellow Fish Road™. Your group will learn about local water systems and contribute to community action by painting storm drains and distributing resources to homeowners about their connection to local rivers.
Come to us or we can come to you! Choose from the following locations:
- Bannockburn Conservation Area (north of Varna; between Bayfield and Brucefield)
- Clinton Conservation Area (Clinton)
- Morrison Dam Conservation Area (east of Exeter)
- Rock Glen Conservation Area (Arkona)
YOUR COMMUNITY HALL
OTHER SUITABLE LOCATION